- July 23rd, Fizz, Boom, Fun, 2pm.
- July 23rd, End-of-Summer-Reading-Party, 2-3pm.
- July 24th, Take Control of Your Health (Spanish), 6pm.
- July 25th, Friday Teen Summer Movie, 2pm.
- July 30th , Read ‘em Cowboy! 2-3pm
- July 31st Rodeo Queens Read! 1:30-2:30 pm
Thursday, July 24th, 6:00 PM.
Bertha Mendoza will explain some important points related to health. Including making healthy choices and how snacks can be part of a healthy, balanced diet. Program will be presented in Spanish.
The Dodge City Public Library is celebrating Dodge City Days with several programs honoring the tradition of the cowboy! To see a full itinerary, click HERE.
The Dodge City Public Library is celebrating the National Day of the Cowboy (July 26th) and Dodge City Days (July 25th-August 3rd) with these cool displays. You may check out the books in the displays. Click HERE to see the photos.