Round up your dreams at the library!
Thursday, September 29th, 7:00 PM.
Presented by Ron Wilson. This presentation provides an overview of recent economic and population changes across the state. Stories of Kansas communities that are demonstrating positive growth with new immigrants, such as a rural 4-H club that actively engages new Latino families in southwest Kansas, will be explored. Sponsored by the Kansas Humanities Council.
- September 29th, Finding Common Ground. 7pm.
- October 1st, Friends of the Library Book Sale. 10am-2pm.
- October 1st, TALK Book Discussion. 4pm.
- October 4th, Coffee, Donuts, and a Movie. 9:30am.
- October 7th, “Paths to Publication” (WWA Ersefild Symposium). 6pm.
- October 8th, WWA Ersefild Symposium Seminars. 9am-5pm.
- October 11th, Family Place Workshop. 6pm.
- October 11th, Makers Club. 7pm.
- October 13th, New Prescription Drug Plan (Knowledge at Noon). 12pm.
- October 18th, Yoga: an introduction. 7pm.