Round up your dreams at the library!
Saturday, January 21st, 1:00 – 4:00 PM.
Representatives from disability-related organizations will be at the workshop to provide information and answer questions about services for individuals with autism and their caregivers. Spanish translation will be available.
RSVP appreciated. Call (620) 225-0248 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If Spanish translation is desired, call Yunive Esquivel 1-800-499-9443, email@example.com.
- January 21st, Autism Awareness Workshop. 1-4pm.
- January 24th, Library Board Meeting. 4pm.
- January 26th, Open Play Date (Family Place Libraries). 9am-12pm.
- January 26th, Spanish Library Services. 12pm.
- January 26th, Get eBooks from the Library. 7pm.
- February 4th, Friends of the Library Book Sale. 10am-2pm.