- October 23th, Zinio for Spanish speakers. 6pm.
- October 25th, Halloween Carnival. 3pm.
- October 28th, Family Place Library Reception. 9:00am.
- October 28th, Library Board Meeting. 4pm.
- October 28th – 31st, Teen Haunted Maze. 4-6pm.
- November 1st, Friends of the Library Book Sale. 10am-2pm.
- November 4, Coffee, Donuts, and a Movie. 9:30am.
- November 5th, Kansas Reads to Preschoolers. 9:30am.
- November 5th, Never be the Same: Heart to Heart with Stephanie Staples. 7pm.
Click HERE for photographs of our first Makers Club program. Makers Club events will be held the second Tuesday of each month, from 7:00 to 9:00 PM. Registration required. Cost for materials only. Contact the Library for more details.
Saturday, October 25th, 3:00 PM.
Costumes welcome! For ages 0-12. Games and candy with prize giveaways!
Tuesday, October 28th, 9:00 AM.
Come and meet the national coordinator of the Family Place Library Program, Kathy Deerr. She will give a brief presentation about the program and present the library with the official Family Place Library Banner.