Guidelines for Patrons for Curbside Printing Starting 6/1/2020:
Curbside printing will be available from the hours of 9:00 am - 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm (1:00 -2:00 pm will be a time for the staff to deep clean). During this time printing will be a FREE service provided by the library.
· Email your prints as attachments to email@example.com
· Or text your print to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Only black and white prints are available.
· There is a 10-page limit per patron per day.
· You can only print via text or email.
· There is currently no in-library printing available.
Curbside printing will follow the same procedure as curbside pickup. Please pull into a numbered spot in the parking lot, call 620-225-0248 and let us know that you have prints to pick up. We will need you to confirm your prints with your email address. Prints are only available the day they are sent.