Library moves into Phase 3 Re-Opening
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 crisis the following restrictions are in place:
· No more than 40 patrons at any time will be allowed in the library.
· Patrons are required to wear a mask while in the library.
· No more than 18 patrons will be allowed on the computers at a time.
· Patrons will be allowed 1 visit per day and stay no more than an hour to accommodate other patrons.
· If you stay longer than an hour or remove your time tag, you will be asked to leave immediately.
· Children under the age of 11 cannot be at the library without a parent or guardian.
· Masks are not required for children under the age of 8 and the decision is left to the parent / guardian.
· Please only leave through the main level doors so we can maintain an accurate count of patrons.
· Return books to the outside bookdrop or the black and white bookdrop. Do not return items to circulation desk.
· ALL materials (DVD’s, books, new books) will now check out for 3 weeks.